Saturday, September 15, 2007

Queen Alia International Airport - Amman, Jordan

The time has come for the next JOURNEY to begin. Sitting at Starbucks, with my husband beside me, ready to fall fast asleep. Our travels started about 23 hours ago as we departed from the Mack household in Bettendorf, IA. On to Chicago we went, ate some good American burgers before heading to Ohare Airport. The flight to Amman was surprisingly short, for a 12 hour flight. And now, here we are. Well, for a few more hours. We are trying to keep ourselves awake so that we can sleep through the night, and wake up in the morning refreshed. Hopefully, with not too much jet-lag. We are 8-hours ahead here, so though we would only be awake a couple of hours back home, it is almost time for bed. Screws with the cycles a little. I guess that is all for now. We will be in Beirut in about 12 hours or so, so I will try to keep you all updated.
Lots of love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TL
Found your blog. I must admit it is the first one I've ever read.
Keep posting. I love to hear about the adventures you two are having.
Mom Mack

Unknown said...

Thank for your welcome correspondence.
was so happy to hear from you. You describe your adventures so well. With the help of Diane I'm able to reply. I'm making a copy of your letter to share with the rest of my family. Thinking of you two with love and prayers and remembering your beautiful wedding. Aunt Vicki